The hotel Kaiser in Cologne offers a comfortable ambience. A serious atmosphere reigns over the wood-faced walls of the reception and the breakfast room. Moreover, the hotel disposes of the Victorian Club Bar. The guests have the opportunity to choose between bright modern rooms or cosy apartments in Bavarian style.
++++Attention: The city of Köln charges an overnight stay tax of 5% on the room accommodation rate from 01.12.2014, which needs to be paid by the guests. This tax is NOT INLCUDED in the HRS rates and needs to be paid additionally in the hotel. Business travelers are exempted from this tax when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). ++++
- Economy rooms: twin bedrooms, size of 12-18m²
- 50 rooms, 100 beds with shower or bath tub/WC, bidet, mini bar, cable TV and W-LAN
- comprehensive breakfast buffet
- multi-medial conference rooms with variable seating for up to 80 persons
- access areas fully air conditioned
The hotel Kaiser is centrally located in Cologne. The trade fair and the city centre are situated nearby. Culture lovers can find many museums in Cologne, such as the Roman-German museum, the Cologne city museum or the Wallraf-Richartz museum, the oldest museum in Cologne.